Are you also looking for what courses after 10th can change your life? Here is the list of top notch courses after 10th standard which can easily help you to earn 30000 a month.
Many students are not able to pursue their studies after 10th standard. And they start finding some reputed course to join so that they can get a worthy job easily.
These courses can help them to build up their skills and knowledge. It will also help them to enhance their resume profile. However, it is very important to continue your further studies through distance education.
Education is a very crucial factor to get a highest paying job. Many people dont give priority to higher education. In this new era of digital world, everyone can pursue their education with their jobs through online modes.
Thus, these courses after 10th standard can help you to get a better job but it cannot give successful life. That’s why you should complete your education via distance education programs in any condition.
Best Courses After 10th Standard to Get A High Paying Job
There are many diploma and certificate courses which you can join after just passing 10th class. You can join some vocational course or you can also choose any course from hospitality industry.
However, there are many diploma course which can help you to get a job in medical industry. There are also several courses available for 10th passed students in engineering field as well.
So without wasting anymore time. Let’s reveal the list of Best Courses after 10th Standard.
Diploma Courses In Hospitality
Hotel and hospitality business is the highest growing industry in the country. Jobs are all time vacant and looking for candidates. Tourism is also growing day by day. Hence, Hospitality industry is the best option for you if you just 10th passed.
Here are the best courses after 10th in hotel industry:
- 1 Year Diploma Course in Hotel Management
- 1 Year Diploma Course in Culinary Arts
- 1 Year Diploma Course in F&B Production
- 1 Year Diploma Course in Bakery and Pastry
- 1 Year Diploma Course in Tourism Management
- 1 Year Diploma Course in Front Office Management
- 1 Year Diploma Course in Human Resource Management
- 1 Year Diploma Course in Catering Services
- 1 Year Diploma Course in Hospitality and Tourism Management
So this is the list of best courses in hotel industry. These courses also have a 6 months industrial training which makes them a total 1 year and 6 months course.
In addition, before joining institute or college. You need to make sure that the institute is UGC approved and completely govt. recognised.
It is a waste of time by doing these courses from any local institute. You need to always choose best institutions such as IHM Pusa, YMCA Delhi, IGNOU ETC.
Hotel industry has a vast job opportunities all the time. There are countless departments in a 5 star hotel. That’s why they have always vacancies available.
For instance, chefs, waiter, front office staff, security guards, accounts department, HR Department, Social Media managers, Senior managers etc.
You can choose any of these careers according to your interest and choice. However, many senior position needs higher education later.
So you need to always carry on your studies with your job. Distance learning is the easiest path to complete your education.
For example NIOS is the national recognised board of Senior secondary education.
Diploma Courses in ITI
Industrial training institute is the most prestigious and recognised institution. It has various technical course to develope skills and train the candidates. The best part of these courses is that the eligibility to take admission is only 10th passed.
However, many students are not aware of this valuable institution which is helping many youngsters to get highest paying jobs in India.
So here is the list of ITI courses for 10th passed candides:
- 2 Years Diploma in Electrician Engineering
- 1 Year Diploma in Sheet Metal Worker
- 2 Years Diploma in Mechanical Electronics
- 2 Years Diploma in Motor Vehicle Engineering
- 2 Years Diploma in Radio and TV Mechanic
- 1 Year Diploma in Leather Goods Maker
- 1 Year Diploma in Commercial Arts
- 1 Year Diploma in Foundry Man Engineer
- 1 Year Diploma in Letter Machine Mender Engineering
- 1 Year Diploma in Hair and Skin Care
- 2 Years diploma in Refrigerator Engineer
- 1 Year Diploma in Secretary Practice
- 1 Year Diploma in Footware Manufacturing
- 1 Year Diploma in Pump Operator
- 1 Year Diploma in Gas and Electric Welding Engineer
- 1 Year Diploma in Plumber
- 1 Year Diploma in Book Binder
- 1 Year Diploma in Fancy Fabric Weaver
- 2 Years Diploma in Wireman Engineering
- 1 Year Diploma in Sewing
- 2 Years Diploma in Instruments Mechanic
- 3 Years Course in Die and Tools Making
- 2 Years Diploma in Lab Assistant of Chemical Plant
- 1 Year Diploma i. Hospitality
- 1 Year Diploma in Photography
- 1 Year Diploma in Disaster Relief
- 1 Year Diploma in Dairy Food Management
- 1 Year Diploma in Bakery and Confectionery
- 2 Years Diploma in Fashion Designing
- 1 Year Diploma in Computer Operator
This list is so long that’s why we included only the best courses to make you a bright career.
You can get a job easily after these courses. In fact Mostly technicians and Electricians are only pass out from ITI. So that its proved that ITI courses can easily help you to get a fruitful job.
However, these courses not only will help you to get a job while you can also start your own small business in these industries.
Top Courses after 10th in Medical Science
Many students have lifetime dream to work in a hospital as a doctor. However, you can’t become a doctor with only 10th certificate but you can do other jobs in hospital with your 10th education.
Herea some of the best courses after passing 10th class to start a career in medical field:
- 1 Year Diploma in Home Nursing
- 2 Years Diploma in Radiology
- 2 Years Diploma in Dialysis
- 2 Year Diploma in Medical Lab Technician
- 2 Year Diploma in Physiotherapy
- 1 Year Diploma in Hospital Assistance
- 2 Years Diploma in Operation Theatre Technician
- 1 Year Course in MRI Technician
- 1 Year Course in C.T. Scan Technician
- 1 Year Course in X-Ray Technician
- 2 Years Diploma in ECG Technology
- 1 Year Diploma in Yoga
These courses can easily help you to get a job as a nurse or in any pathology lab. In fact, you can also start your own business of testing lab.
Overall you can have many opportunities after these courses. You just need to find your passion in life. Whatever you like to do. You should always do a job which makes you internally happy.
These are the best Courses for the medical aspirants. However, many of other courses in medical industry need more education.
So you should complete your education first and then you can grab a best Course and career option.
Best Courses After 10th in Digital Marketing
Digital marketing is the highest growing industry today. Mostly candidates can easily earn 20000+ monthly after learning digital marketing.
There are endless opportunities in digital world today. As everyone is shifting online, chances of earning money online are tremendous.
Here is the list of digital marketing courses:
- Certificate Course in Digital Marketing
- Certificate Course in Search Engine Optimization
- Certificate Course in Social Media Marketing
- Certificate Course in Facebook Ads
- Certificate Course in Online Marketing
- Certificate Course in Search Engine Marketing
- Diploma in Computer Science
- Certificate Course in Microsoft Excel
This is not the end of list. You can find more computer courses on institution website. However, these are the best and top rated courses nowadays.
The advantage of digital marketing course is that you don’t always need a job to earn in this industry. You can easily Setup your own online business under 5000 rupees. It means you can become your own boss and digital marketer. And of course you will earn more than a job.
Some Certificate Courses After 10th
There are several certificate courses available for metric pass students. These certificate courses are very helpful to develop a strong resume for you.
Mostly certificate courses have a duration of 6 months to 1 year. You can easily take admission for these programs. Fees is also not huge for certificate courses. You can also pursue these certificate courses by distance mode.
Indira Gandhi National Open University is the best option to complete a certificate course. Here you don’t need to attend regular classes but you need to attend college for exams. After 2 or 3 completing exams, you will get your certificate at home.
Most importantly, IGNOU is completely recognised university by Govt. of India. You can always trust on it without any verification.
Here are the list of certificate courses for metric pass students:
- 6 Months Advanced Certificate in Information Security
- 1 Years Certificate Course in Visual Arts (Painting)
- 6 Months Certificate Course in Energy Management and Technology
- 6 Months Certificate Course in Teaching of Primary School Mathematics (CTPM)
- 6 Months Certificate Course in Guidance
- 6 Months Certificate Course in Information Technology
- 6 Months Certificate Course in Beekeeping
- 6 Months Certificate Course in Poultry Farming
- 6 Months Certificate Course in Water Harvesting and Management
- 6 Months Certificate Course in Sericulture
- 6 Months Certificate Course in Community Radio
- 6 Months Certificate Course in Home Based Healthcare
- 6 Months Certificate Course in Urdu Language
- 6 Months Certificate Course in Russian Language
- 1 Year Certificate Course in Performing Arts (BharatNatyam)
- 6 Months Certificate Course in Performing Arts (Karnataka Music)
- 6 Months Certificate Course in Performing Arts (Hindustani Music)
- 1 Months Certificate Course in Performing Arts (Theatre Arts)
- 1 Year Certificate Course in Visual Arts (Applied Arts)
So all these certificate programs are best for all the 10th passed students. Each and every course has its own knowledge and scope. You can see which is your category of interest.
However, these certificate courses alone are not enough to get a good job. But you can take these course to add on in your CV.
This can improve your CV which will showcase your interest of learning. This will impress any employer to offer a good job for you.
Although you can take also some diploma course side by side. It’s because education will never harm you. It will always increase your potential to grow and achieve big in life.
For instance, you can do any diploma course and also this certificate course simultaneously. It means you will have 2 certifications after completion of both courses.
Online courses or distance learning don’t need to attend classes so you can easily plan 2 courses at a time.
Some people say that it’s a waste of time to pursue two certificates on same subjects. However, it is completely wrong. As much certificates you will have, it will increase your chances to get a better job faster.
Language courses are the best option for 10th passed students. They can easily get a job of transcript or translator.
There are many companies who want to translate their documents from many other languages to English and vice versa.
In addition, these dance courses can help you to become a dance teacher easily. You can also give dance coaching classes at your home as well. Trust me or not, coaching business is the highest paying job in today’s world.
As you were finding the best courses after 10th standard. I hope this article helped you to understand the opportunities and career options after 10th.
However, I am strongly recommending you to complete atleast your graduation. It is because then you will have 10 times more respected career options than this.
It is not necessary if you are not good in maths or science. Arts students have many respectful and highest earning career options. But first you need to pursue your further education.
If you are financially weak, you can do a job right now but you should always carry on your education by distance mode.
Education is not only the key to success while it helps to become a gentle human. You will learn many things which are not in your books as well. So never leave your education and complete atleast your graduation first.
Hopefully this article has given you a helpful advice for your career and courses after 10th standard.
If you feel this post helpful in any manner. Feel free to share it with your friends on facebook and twitter. You can also ask any questions in comment box below.
Thank you, for providding this infromation this is very important information for us. Thanks
Very informative article keep sharing
Now a days professional courses required for a job. good post.