When it comes to WordPress or WooCommerce, plugins are the easiest way to extend their functionality. Hence, whether you are planning on building or scaling your WooCommerce store, you are going to need plugins.
The WordPress repository contains numerous plugins that you would find the process of choosing the right plugin exhausting. To reduce your efforts we have a curated list of plugins that you will find useful during your journey to scale your site.
Let us find out what they are.
List of Contents
1. Yoast SEO
Having a great-looking and faster-loading WooCommerce store isn’t enough. You need to optimize its content to ensure a higher ranking on google search results. How do you do that?
Yoast is one of the popular and handy plugins to help you with it. Using the plugin you can optimize all your product page content, blogs, titles, URLs, meta description, etc., and improve the readability of your content. All in all, it gives you suggestions on improving your content to make it accessible for both humans and search engines.
Yoast is a freemium plugin that you can upgrade when you need any additional features.
- Easily optimize content for target keywords
- Suggestions for readability improvements
- Easily add meta descriptions
- Optimize titles and URL’s
Is your current coupon strategies using default WooCommerce coupons not yielding the results you were looking for?
Then it’s time you gave it a boost by adding this WooCommerce coupons plugin to your store. This plugin adds advanced coupon features to your WooCommerce store and lets you offer cost-effective and attractive offers to your shoppers.
It’s available in both free and pro versions. Advanced types of coupons are available within the pro version.
- Enable auto-apply of coupons
- Offer discounts based on product quantity
- Offer discounts based on cart total
- Restrict coupons to selected user roles, payment methods, and shipping methods
- Generate coupon URLs
- Offer give away product coupons
Security is an important factor for any website. But when it comes to WooCommerce store’s it’s indispensable because of the very nature of the platform it’s built on. WooCommerce stores are built on WordPress, which is one of the popular open-source platforms in the world.
Wordfence is one of the best plugins to ensure security for your WooCommerce site. It comes with an endpoint firewall and malware scanner to ensure the safety of your websites without fail. There is a pro version for Wordfence that adds advanced and real-time security features to your site.
- Web application firewall specially designed for WordPress security
- Security scanner for keeping core files, themes, and plugins out of risk
- Two-factor authentication
- Login page CAPTCHA for security from bots
- IP blocking
4. Order/Coupon Import Export Plugin for WooCommerce
If you want a single plugin to carry out the import and export of both order and coupon data of your store go for this WooCommerce order, coupon import-export plugin. This free plugin makes it easy to migrate order and coupon data quickly and effortlessly.
In addition to import and export, you can also use the plugin to bulk update the data. You can either do it with any spreadsheet program or use the evaluation fields feature offered by the plugin to help you update data while importing.
To selectively export data the plugin supports multiple export filters for both order and coupon. You can export orders based on order statuses, containing specific products, customer emails, coupons, dates, etc. For exporting coupons you can use filters like coupon statuses, type, coupon amount, expiry date, etc.
- Import and export orders
- Import and export coupons
- Supports CSV format
- Bulk update
- Powerful export filters
- Easy drag and drop mapping
4. Monster Insights Plugin for Google Analytics
Having data on how your visitors interact with your website is essential to locate any issues your site may have and to improve the site’s performance. Google Analytics does that job very well by giving you real-time data on your visitors.
Monster Insights is one of the best plugins to integrate Google Analytics with your site. With the plugin, you don’t need to worry about dealing with any codes.
- Get audience report containing visitors’ country, device, and other relevant details
- Behavior report that contains visitors activity on your site
- Content report to assess the performance of your website
- Easy to use dashboard
5. Sequential Order Number Plugin for WooCommerce
Is the random order numbers in your store give you a hard time in its management? Add this WooCommerce sequential order number plugin to your site to convert your store’s order numbers into a sequential format.
This free sequential order number plugin supports many powerful features to make your store order management easy. You can add a starting number for orders and give custom formatting by adding prefix and order number length. The plugin supports subscription orders as well.
- Converts order numbers into a sequential format
- Supports custom formatting with starting number, prefix, order date, etc.
- Enable order tracking with a shortcode
- Supports subscription orders
- Enable easy search for custom order numbers
6. Advanced Custom Fields
Have you ever wished for a simple solution that will let you create custom fields on your WordPress edit screens?
Advanced custom fields is the best plugin for that. Using its field builder you can easily add fields to posts, users, taxonomy terms, media, comments, and even custom options pages.
- Simple and easy to use interface
- Supports over 30 field types
- Powerful functions
7. WordPress Migration and Backup
At some point or another, you will find yourself thinking about migrating your WooCommerce store from your current host to a new one for better customer support, additional resources, or a better package. Migration can also happen for domain name changes, local to live site migration, etc.
In most cases, it will be for changing the current host. This migration plugin would be a great tool for that. With the plugin, you can backup your existing site and migrate them to your new site.
- Full WordPress migration
- Backup locally or to Google Drive, FTP, and Amazon S3
- Easy restore
- Database migration
- Option to migrate selected files only
I hope the above list of plugins came in handy for you in expanding your store thereby increasing its revenue as well. Do share your experience in the comments.
If you liked the post, feel free to share it with your friends as well. You can also subscribe to our blog to get the latest updates and articles.